Using a trusted tax and accounting partner can reduce your stress, give you peace of mind and save you time and money.
- Remain compliant with tax legislation
- Avoid unexpected charges and late penalties
- Make the most of tax relief options available to you
- Outsource the onerous admin burden to experts
The complex nature of the Australian taxation system can be challenging for businesses and individuals, especially when circumstances or tax law changes. Myssy + Co will help you gain a clear understanding of your obligations and ensure you access the tax relief options available to you.
- Preparation and lodgment of company, trust, SMSF, payroll tax, Fringe Beneifts Tax (FBT), partnership and individual income tax returns
- Advice on Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT), International Tax, Land Tax, Stamp Duty, Private Bindings Rulings (PBR) and Tax Objections
- Assistance with SMSF Compliance and CGT (CGT small Business Rollover & Restructure Relief)
- Compilation of Statutory Accounts (Special Purpose and General Purpose Reports)
Tax Advisory & Tax Planning
- Advice on Capital Gains Tax including CGT small business concessions and rollover re-structure relief, FBT management, Payroll Tax management, International Tax matters, Land Tax, Stamp Duty, Division 7A
- Assistance with Private Bindings Rulings (PBR) applications
- Business compliance 'health check' - a complete review for new clients to identify any issues or risks with your existing system of compliance
- Tax minimisation - strategies for individuals and businesses
- Assistance with ATO and other statutory body audits, reviews and investigations (Income Tax, GST, CGT, R & D, WorkCover, Payroll Tax, FBT),
- Audit Shield – Insurance cover provided by Accountancy Insurance (backed by Vero) for professional fees in relation to statutory body audits https://www.accountancyinsurance.com.au/
Audit Shield is an effective way to protect you from unplanned audit fees.
- Your professional fees are covered in the event of an ATO audit
- Previously lodged returns are covered retrospectively
- Cover is optional and available to existing tax clients
The ATO and other government agencies actively conduct audits on SMEs. In the event of an audit, enquiry, investigation or review, the professional fees involved in providing supporting documentation can be considerable.
Our Audit Shield service provides cover for professional fees up to a prescribed limit in the event of an audit and retrospective cover on returns lodged in the past.
Why Myssy + Co?
We've been the trusted tax and accounting partners for Australian businesses like yours since 1985. With an experienced team of tax experts, our knowledge of the Australian tax system is deep and wide.
We'll focus on your tax obligations and accounting needs – leaving you to focus on your core operations